Friday, October 30, 2009

Amber & Tiggy Oddities

Tiggy faces some challenges in her life.  Being the only girl (besides me) in a house with three boys can be tough.  I would never begrudge her any of her coping mechanisms, no matter how strange they are.

(Photo from the geniuses over at CuteOverload.com)

Tiggy has a shoe thing.  She likes to rub her face in a loving way on the outsides of suede shoes.  She also likes to rub her face on the insides of any shoes.  I'm not sure if it's about drowning out the smell of my feet with her cheek scent or maybe the opposite-- putting my feet smell on her face?  I do use a foot cream that has St. John'swort in it which does treat depression.  (Look an internal possessive, CRD!)


2 comments:

Alison said...

I like to think that instead of a cream, you just rub those flowers all over your feet. Or maybe you stuff them in your shoes before you put them on.

Alison said...

Oh and by the way, you have been reading the same book for like, ever.

And you haven't seen any new movies in a long time, either.

Gawd.