Thursday, July 7, 2011

Amber & Strategic Laying On Stuff

Good thing I made this little beanie last night to address my aforeblogged hair error.


There was no way I was going to be able to wear the bandana I selected before my shower.


I went to move that sweet beast off my scarf, and he did this.


Let sleeping Gingers lie, after all.  This boy knows when to flop and be adorably relaxed.  For example, when your lady discovers you shredded yet another toilet paper roll?  Drop on the bath mat and stretch out your fuzzy underbelly.


Bonus cute points for the clenched back paws.  And if she still seems angry, make sure she is seeing that underbelly!


How could she resist?


What toilet paper?

3 comments:

Alison said...

How do you even leave the house with that much cuteness going on?

Erl said...

What Alison said. Also? Hi Ginger.

ALH said...

Like Talib Kweli, I try. I don't always succeed.

http://youtu.be/RUMvqAtAFL4