Thursday, December 20, 2007

Amber & Sushi

Nick is in town and last night we went out for sushi! We used to go for sushi together in Madisonwisconsin and had a favorite place there we called Late Night Sushi and I've since forgotten the real name. Here, we go to a place on the other side of Rock Creek called Tono Sushi. I hadn't been there since Cheetah Class and the menu has mysteriously changed, removing the delightful hijiki salad which had delighted when last Nick was in DC on vet business. But we still got lots of rolls and a nice bowl of udon to share.

Nick didn't try the fish cake, but it's still always nice to see him. Woody was disappointed they didn't get to take Hall Walks together, but maybe next time.

(Photo by James)

2 comments:

CRD said...

Amber started a Rumor once that I didn't like Sushi but it was a False Rumor and has since been disproved.

ALH said...

I did. I don't know how or why I did that. It wasn't spite. It was just mistakenness.