Saturday, June 28, 2008

Amber & Pretty Feet

I'm not such a fan of feet. I think they tend to look a bit like fetus buds. But, I understand that although they are weird, they do a really important job and deserve to be treated with respect-- if only because they are an excuse to buy shoes.

So, Diana and I went yesterday to treat our feet to some pampering. Diana chose Priti Organic Spa in the East Village, and she made a very nice choice. We soaked our feet in geranium water with floating fresh flowers and I got my legs rubbed down with oil to finish. My foot technician, Maria, was very nice and gentle, but agreed with me that my heels were "nasty." I appreciated her frankness. Summer, sockless as it tends to be, wrecks my feet.

The end result is quite nice. What fetus bud has ever looked so princess?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy feet :D