Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Amber & Connected Breaths


If you're reading this post, it is because I succeeded in waking up at 6:00 AM in order to get up, dress, kitty care, and walk to a 6:45 AM Vinyasa Yoga class at my gym. The challenges of this task are multifold (not to be confused with multibaby). They are: getting up before dawn, not having such bad bedhead that I can't go out, getting out the door in fifteen minutes, making kitties feel loved before departing, wanting to go to the gym at all. I'm even going to shower and dress for work there to make it in on time, and I've packed my work clothes and toiletries already. CRD motivated me to go by telling me to just jump in. So, here goes. You can join in, too.

2 comments:

CRD said...

Nice job! I'm impressed. Good going.

I went to spinning last night and there were several times I had to sit down and coast while everyone else was in 3rd position pedaling madly. Still, I Worry Only About My Own Gait in 2008.

ALH said...

Your 2008 motto is very yogic! It's like you've merged spinning AND yoga.

Update: I'm not so sure I enjoy morning yoga. But, I'll give it another try. I'm going spinning tonight, too. Don't gain weight, in 2008.