Saturday, May 22, 2010

Amber & Family Day

Yesterday, I took the day off from Mother Goose, Inc., and blogging for Family Day.


From left to right, that's my dad (although I might not admit it if he keeps telling those bad jokes he told yesterday), my sister, my mom, Aunt Carol and Uncle Larry.  I hadn't seen Carol and Larry in many (many, many) years.  So, I took them to the Natural History Museum to show them dinosaur bones that were even older than the last time I saw them.  Good thinking, right?

Aunt Carol and Uncle Larry are driving back to Maine today.  I wish them much luck with their drive and many rest stops along the way with clean bathrooms.

It was super nice to see everyone.  Including my old friend the whale.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Nice whale. And good idea on the museum; no one can resist a crafty trilobite.