Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Amber & Overextention


I love Starbucks. I love it that they made coffee taste good in America, that they are reliable and consistent and ubiquitous. And, I love that they offer a clean bathroom everywhere I go. My drinks are the venti iced unsweetened brewed coffee with room for milk and the grande misto. I have a registered Starbucks card. There I have said it.

Tragedy!

I hope that none of the 600 stores they close are in my neighborhood. I already have to walk 7 whole blocks to find one. I don't need quite so many, true. My advice to Starbucks would be to get rid of the frothy blender drinks and return to their core product: coffee. I'm a brand purist.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you may need to return to the verified posts.

ALH said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

I don't go to Starbucks that often BUT I really enjoy a tall double chocolate chip with whipped cream. It makes me reeeeeally hyper. :p I must stay away.

Anonymous said...

was there a scandal re. unverified posts? perhaps we can discuss "off line."

ALH said...

I was getting spammed by weird commenters advertising their lottery-related websites. It got annoying.