Monday, July 21, 2008

Amber & Shadey New Attitude

I got new sunglasses. Jimmy got these handsome Nebbs from Sol Moscot a couple of weeks ago.


Yesterday, I found myself out and about without sunglasses and squinting in the bright hotness and remembered how striking Jimmy looked . I decided to get a pair myself. I got them in red for added sassiness.
While at the Moscot, I also spied a pair of frames I liked for my prescription glasses. My current pair are a few Rxes old and the anti-glare coating is wearing off so the world looks all spotty and hazy through them. I didn't have my current Rx on me, so I plan to wonder back down to the L.E.S. and get them sometime this week. Riding on the train dries out my contacts, so it may be time for me to bring sassy back.

1 comment:

CRD said...

Peas! I like those shades.