Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Amber & Fan Mail

I have long been a fan of Wonder Woman's product, wonderfulness. Who knew she was also a fan of mine?

This is not the first mail I have gotten from Diana Prince, though. When I was a wee lass, I used to write letters to her, in care of the local CBS station, all the time. And, when the show was cancelled, I sent a letter to the station president saying that I knew that it was just because the P.T.A. was jealous of Linda Carter's body. Everything I knew about P.T.A.'s I learned from that song.


4 comments:

CRD said...

Hee hee. This is my favorite post of yours today.

Nick said...

This is my favorite post in TWO days!

Alison said...

I love that the note does not seem to express either joy or sadness about thinking you are gay - it is just making a statement.

I wonder what brought the statement on, though? The numerous cats? The ever-shorter haircut? The hedgehog obsession? (Hedgehogs being totally gay, of course.) We may never know.

Nick said...

I bet it's the hedgehogs. So gay.