Saturday, April 11, 2009

Amber & Secret Bonus Chicken

Every delivery from Fresh Direct has an element of surprise. Like when you order something and it comes and it's not quite what you wanted. (Think giant block of butter instead of sticks, or a gallon's worth of drink boxes.) Or, the time they came an hour before the start of my delivery window and just left my groceries outside my apartment door.


(Yes, that is three boxes of Mrs. T's pierogies. What about it?)

In last night's shipment, there was a secret bonus whole chicken.


Really? I'm a little afraid to eat surprise chicken.

3 comments:

CRD said...

mmmm...raw chicken. Finger lickin' good!

Alison said...

Hmm. I say, listen to your instincts, Amber. Surprise chicken may include other, umm...surprises. A few hours later. Ew.

Nice welcome mat :)

ALH said...

Thanks, Alison. I got that welcome mat on this trip to the outlet malls. http://internalsplural.blogspot.com/2008/07/shoppers-of-world-unite.html