Saturday, April 4, 2009

Amber & In Between Daze

We're here again: I'm got my hair done today and the in-between-lengths are so challenging that I was tempted to abandon the Quest for Puffs and go short. I am not good at awkward phases (those who knew me in high school will know exactly what I am talking about).

So, this morning when I was video chatting with CRD...


I asked him to do that thing he does where he puts one person's face on another person's body. Only, he got confused and put Dame Shirley Bassey's face on the mid-length hair I thought was a likely outcome.


I think it looks good. That CRD is magic with the computer photo retouching.

Actually, it turns out that, without having read my blog (I hope) Jacqueline worked her magic and landed me at the final phase of the Six Hair Plan.


I swear I'm not afraid of my iPhone; I'm trying to peak at my self while not blocking my face with the device.

What lies ahead? Puffs! Which, I think, in its resting state will look like this.

2 comments:

Nick said...

It sure is a lot of work getting to puffs!

ALH said...

So much work that, apparently, it will turn my hair gray.