Thursday, August 7, 2008

Amber & The Six Hair Plan

So, I am really enjoying having short hair, but have already decided to grow it out. It's odd because I really do like it, and it's perfect for summer, but it's just not a long-term look. Plus, Diana and I want to get perms together and I just don't have enough hair at the moment.

So, with the help of Bumble & bumble's newly improved style book, I have plotted out the course of my hair over the next period of time. I read that hair grows 1/2 inch every month, so I think that means we are looking at maybe six or eight months down the hair pike.

First, I'll grow what I have now out a bit. That might look like this.

Then, after a while longer, there will be more hair. Like this:


When it gets a little longer, it will be more bob-like, and I will probably need to wear my bangs to the side as they even out. Apparently, I may feel dreamy at this stage.
Then we'll be back to the more classic short bob.


And from there, there's no where to go but longer. And it will indeed likely be slightly flippy at this length.

And then finally! Ta-da! I like this length because it works so well with righteous bangs, but also can be pony-tailed or headbanded or... permed!

6 comments:

CRD said...

I love Flippy!

Anonymous said...

At the end of the progression it looks like you will be pouty.

ALH said...

Maybe I am at that point regretful and thinking about getting it cut short again?

CRD said...

I can't wait for Vegetable Club!

ALH said...

What does Vegetable Club have to do with my hair?

CRD said...

Both vegetables and your hair grow at a rate of 6 inches a month.