Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Amber & Boxing Day Reflections


My life is like the chile in the Mesa Grill chile relleno I ate last night. At my core, I have a really great mix of friends in a variety of different flavors. Some of them are piquant (Kevin) with a little bite, some of them are fun and calming (Diana) like a delicious melty queso, and some are flavorful and nightshadey (Nick) like an eggplant. (And those are just the ones I dined with last night!)

Then, on the outside, I have lots of pretty crunchy things like outfits and knitting projects. And to finish, I have a nice saucy hairdo thanks to the Genius of Jacqueline.


I sure love chile rellenos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you take that photo. You are stealthy. Or I am oblivious. (Also, Tiggy of the Wink is aces.)

ALH said...

I totally didn't take that photo! Some other diner did and then I snagged it off their site!

Pfewwwwww!

(or however you make that noise)