Monday, August 4, 2008

Amber & Fun Forks


Well, I blew it. I neglected to photo-document our Long Island Weekend Adventure, except this one photo which I took with CRD's camera. CRD also pretty much summed up the trip both with his blog post this morning and when, on the trip, he explained his amusement by describing the setting as "same friends, different backdrop."
After the above single photo was taken, showing Kevin and Diana trying to adjust the air flow in the car and CRD filled with joy, we went to visit Peter on the north fork and had fun relaxation at his beautiful abode. Then, we went to Harriet's 80th Birthday Party on the South Fork, where we met Nick, and Diana and I danced. Then, there was more Peter fun, including beach and brunch and sculptures. I have no photos from any of these events so you'll have to take my word for it. Good times!
Thanks, everyone. I feel incredibly lucky to know such wonderful, unique people.

1 comment:

CRD said...

Sweets -

We sure failed at photo-documenting. I'm glad the one pic is at least representative of the overall fun time.

- Beets