Friday, August 15, 2008

Amber & Rest

So, I'm still sick. I seem to take one symptom step forward and then two symptom steps back. My complaints keep changing, giving me the thrilling experience of feeling like I have a different illness every day.

Today, my throat is super duper sore and my voice, although stronger, is somewhat froggy. My nose is completely stuffed over again, but my cough has calmed down and my breathing is a little easier. I'll let you know if I like today's arrangement of symptoms better than previous days.

In an attempt to get well, I have decided to follow the advice of CRD and stay in bed for three straight days. That way, I hope, come Monday, I will actually be better. I've been tempting fate by going in to work each day, and to no positive overall outcome. I do have to run out for wet food (Woody is reminding me with his paw in my face right now), but then I plan to make like Zach for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better, Amber!

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting. I'm rootin' for you.