Monday, August 11, 2008

Amber & Pneumonia, Waltzing Style

I went to the doctor today, after a weekend of sickie coughing, sneezing, and generally feeling lousy. Turns out, it looks like I have Waltzing Pneumonia. At least I think that's what the swagman said after she reviewed an x-ray of the inside of my billie. I did some Google research and discovered these cautionary videos about taking one's mathilda seriously.

If you don't get enough bed rest, you might start to sound this guy.


Or, at more progressed stages of the illness, Shane McGowanitis may set in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick Amber. Take care of yourself, I don't want to be hearing about a billies boiling. Love, D

CRD said...

It sounds so romantic, this illness. And gravelly!

CRD said...

Also you totally bought Swiffer Wets at my Duane Reade, remember? You can take them off your shopping list.