Thursday, August 14, 2008

Amber & New Stuff

Yesterday was an exciting day, even though I am still pretty sickie and had no energy to spare for being excited. I bought three new lovely fabrics. In the back is a lovely ecru wood fern fabric from Amy Butler's Nigella line which I have wanted to make a tunic out of for some time. I also got a gorgeous avocado and chocolate Pod Vine print from Michael Miller and an organic cotton muslin which will become the lining of the tunic and a petticoat.


Sitting on top of this pile of delights is our new Buddy, Gus the Bunny. Gus was a get well gift from Jolynne who didn't have healthy lungs to spare. He is the absolute cutest bunny ever.

This was a tough photo shoot because mid-way through, Miss Tiggy Winkle decided to come and introduce herself to Gus.

I guess she decided he was okay, and that the new fabric was meant to be a bed for her because she settled down in the middle of the shoot and cozied up to Gus.

In the background, you can see Woody noticing Tiggy's comfort. Of course, minutes later he chased her away. I did not document that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gus is very photogenic. :D