Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Amber & Sleepiness

I have been having horrible trouble sleeping. I lie down at a reasonable hour, caffeine long behind me, but then I just can't get comfortable. I didn't doze off last night until well after 2 pm, and that was even after I self-medicated. And, of course, self-medication then leads to an inability to function in the morning, such as today when I poured the water into the french press, let it steep, and then realized I hadn't added any coffee.

And, I am still feeling under the weather, although some people are suggesting that it may be allergies.

Days like today make me wish I had a train ride to Trenton.


Only, I would spend less time playing with Photobooth on my laptop and more time following Kevin's lead.

1 comment:

CRD said...

You have violated KRW's Civil Rights.

Also mine by not posting today.