Monday, September 15, 2008

Amber & Puff Plan

I already outlined my mid-term hair plan but now have visualized and ammended a hair end-point for the long-term plan. I am going to have puffs.



I have always wanted to rock rough and stuff with my afro-puffs, but the texture of my hair doesn't really lend itself to the style very readily.



Instead, I'm going to grow it out and have braid puffs. To be clear, I don't want Princess Leia donuts. (Not that there is anything wrong with donuts. Some of my favorite sisters are named after donut-wearing princesses.)
But I want high little bun puffs on the top of my head.
Even my girl Blythe rocks twin buns, although hers look a bit more donuty than puffy.

1 comment:

TBL said...

You will be cuter than a bug with puffs, yo. Grow them quickly so I can see them when I visit.