Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Amber & Birthday Booty, Nick Style

Today is the Saturday of my weekend. Mostly, I have home chores to do, but I also need to buy a frame for my Art which Nick gave me for my birthday.


To commemorate my entrance into the world, Nick gave me this reproduction of an original painting by Susie Ghahremani. (He got it on Etsy.com from the artist's shop there.)

I don't know if you noticed, but my Art is a hedgie playing a piano with his nose. What's going on there? Why is that so cute it makes me squeal? It's a hedgie, and he's playing a song on the piano with his tiny pink nose. See the musical note? That's how we know he is playing a song and not just sniffing the keys. Diana has a t-shirt by the same artist with a squirrel playing a snare drum. Who knew little animals were so musical?

I love Art.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really nice. Me and Tiggy are going to go to Starbucks and talk about it. Love you.

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday, darling. I hope you've gotten my emails. ♥

ALH said...

Tiggy sure loves her venti iced unsweetened brewed coffee. She likes art and hedgies, too, but not as much as her Starbucks.