Sunday, September 14, 2008

Amber & the Borrell Family

I am super-excited to see the Berner Family today. It has been months since I have seen Amy, David and Young Miss Hazel. I am meeting them today at the Dan Zanes concert at The New York Botanical Garden. I am working the event, but I will get to meet up with them and present them with their craft gifts.

Amy is getting a granny square scarf. Here is Amy C. modeling it.


It has holes in it, as Jimmy would point out, so it is obviously for fashion not warmth.

Hazel is getting a poncho I ridiculously knit for her before she was born, forgetting that babies don't come out the same size as adults. Here is Mikey modeling the poncho, with some recently added crocheted flowers.
David is getting a backpack. Not one I made but one that I saw on Kevin and thought would be nice for me, forgetting that I am not the same size as adult Kevin.

I sure hope they like their gifts!

No comments: