Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Amber & Windsday

I started the day today by watching a little Winnie the Pooh. Jimmy read my post about my love of my childhood Talking Viewmaster Viewer and tracked down one for my birthday!

I couldn't figure out how to capture some of the images from the reels, but luckily Leo's father over at this blog did.

The one with Pooh stuck in the hole is one that I loved as a kid. They images are so beautiful and vibrant. And Pooh just loves his honey.

Thank you, Jimmy!

2 comments:

Kristen F said...

Hi there,

It was Leo's mom (me) who took those Viewmaster shots. I just held my digital Rebel up to the Viewmaster and shot away. Settings were ISO 1600, 1/30 sec, f/5.6. Glad others love the Viewmaster too!

ALH said...

Thank you for the tips, Leo's mom. I am going to give it a shot (no pun intended) and try to document more Pooh.