Friday, September 12, 2008

Amber & Second Birthdays

Last night, CRD, who was in Germany for my real anniversary of being born, took me to Birthday Fancy Feast at Red Cat. CRD chose the establishment because he likes the color red and he likes cats, and they had fancy red plates on the table when we came in that we never actually ate on. They were part of the decor.

It was sure a yummy meal. We had Lindy cocktails (which were really just Whiskey Smash! by another name but smelled and tasted as sweet) and tomatoes and lambs and couscous and herbed french fries and rocky road bread pudding. It was super fun, and then we watched Bones.

Thank you, CRD. And thanks to the Red Cat.

1 comment:

CRD said...

Happy Second Birthday! The best part about being in Germany is that I got to have my own special birthday time. Also, I learned about Decorative Plates.