Friday, September 5, 2008

Amber & Birthday Beauty

In addition to being the innards of my chile, Kevin & Diana gave me a swell birthday present. They gave me a gift card for a facial at the Great Jones Spa which includes access to their wonderous water lounge which Diana has tested and deemed magical.



According to their site...

"The stunningly beautiful wet lounge is centered around a 3-story indoor waterfall, overlooking our thermal hot tub and cold plunge pool. Inspiring architecture, hushed acoustics and calming energy pervade the entire space. Just steps away, you’ll find our River Rock Sauna, Chakra Steam Room, and a lounge area for clients to lie back and relax as dappled sunlight streams in from the skylights above."
This, of course, lead to the very logical question of what to wear to a wet lounge. I'm going to make an appointment for next week, and Diana is going to join me for the water relaxation.

Clean skin and balanced chakras? What a great gift. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What to wear is a swim suit. And one of their big, white terrycloth robes over it.

ALH said...

What if I want to be natural and just wear leaves in appropriate places?