Thursday, September 18, 2008

Amber & Morning Cats

My morning is pretty much all about being a zombie, bathing and doing cat chores. I do yoga, drink water, scoop litter, feed cats, give Tiggy Time, provide Woody with Shower Sips, make the bed for optimal Environment Enjoyment, and generally respond to their needs. Luckily, I pick out my outfit the night before since cat chores (and being a zombie) leave little time (or mental capacity) for selecting items that help define one's signature style.

One more kitty chore I do every morning is attend to this little guy when he starts to whine.

After I nearly burned down my D.C. apartment (but Tiggy saved the day!), CRD gave me this tea pot in the shape of a cat. Although Nick finds this somewhat frightening, I find it downright creepy. It's a cat that you fill with water and put over an open flame. But, he's essential to my new morning coffee routine, which CRD also gifted upon me. (Who knew you could make coffee in your own house for less than $4 a cup?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know more about the morning coffee routine. Please elaborate. Thanks.

ALH said...

Everything I know about making coffee in the morning, I learned from CRD.

I will document the process in tomorrow's post in response to popular demand.

Thank you, fan (amy) for helping me pick a topic for Friday!

CRD said...

I love morning coffee, morning cats, and novelty kettles. And you!