Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Amber & Serendipitous Wallets

Amy Bee gave me a super cutie wallet with an orange bicycle on it as a present for my birthday when I saw her on Sunday at the place of plant growth which I dare not mention by name lest it show up on the RSS feeds of the Commander of Conifers. Little did she know that it would match my handbag that I got at the Outlet Mall with CRD!


How serendipitous! That is, while searching for a present for me, Amy happened upon a matching friend for my handbag. Or, as I went about my business having been borned, I happened to meet Amy who happened to give me a wallet that matches my handbag perfectly! And, remember that I started working at National Show Tunes Inc. and met Hillary who introduced me to Jeff and that's how I serentipitously met Amy!

P.S. I totally do know what serendipity means, even if it's not apparent from this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, Serendipity3 is where you go to have frozen hot chocolate and feel very East Side. I love you Amber and your new outlet bag that serendipitously matches your new bday wallet. We had a marvelous time on Sunday despite the fact that it was the hottest day of the century.

ALH said...

Remember how ridiculously hot it was? I got home at 7:30 and went straight to bed. I had sweat out all of my energies. It was HOT. Perfect weather to give someone the gift of knit goods.

CRD said...

Some might say this is IRONIC!