Friday, September 19, 2008

Amber & Ramen

I took the day off for a two-day weekend, so I won't be documenting coffee today. Instead, I'll tell you, loud and proud: I love ramen. I seriously would eat ramen once a day if I could make my own decent dashi. The addition of Ippudo to my life, aka The Best Ramen I Have Ever Tasted, has been a huge leap on the path to perfect contentment.


(Notice that they put the name of the restaurant on the omelet just in case I get confused about where I am.)

Jimmy just posted a photo set of Nick and I in the midst of ramen bliss. It made me hungry. For ramen.


There are also a couple of photos of me and Nick being fascinated by objects: his earring, an umbrella. I don't remember what that was about, but I totally remember how wonderous the ramen were.

Sigh. Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a scoopy new place opening on 14th Street by the Minca people. It's called Kambi.I don't know if it's open yet.