Friday, May 15, 2009

Amber & Household Miracles

If there are any new home owners out there, maybe some with cats or partial ownership of cats, you should know about this new product: the Magic Coat Hair Remover.

It looks and feels like a sponge, but really it is magic. I used it on my microfiber "suede" couch. Tape rollers only picked up some of the fur, the vacuum only seemed to get the dust, but the Magic Pet Hair Remover really removed all of the furs.
It looks as good as new. I highly recommend this product.

And, maybe the reason I haven't blogged all week isn't because I have been sick, or because I have been incredibly work-busy, or because exciting things have been happening in my friends' lives. Maybe it's because I just love removing hair so much now. Or maybe not.

1 comment:

Alison said...

OMG - I know what I'm gonna be doing this fun Friday night! PetCo here I come! WOOHOO PARTY!

My bedspread pretty much looks as though it is constructed from cat hair, at this point. It usually doesn't bother me, but every once in a while I look at it and think, "Gross". Then the cat looks at me and says "meow" which I am certain means "Shut up, woman, you shed as much as I do!" Alas, it's probably true.

Also, your couch looks way comfy.