Sunday, May 24, 2009

Amber & Fickle Pickles

Pickles is known as what is known in the James-parlance as a Moosh Cat. That is, you can pick him up and he instantly gets drowsy. He loves to cuddle, and there's a certain heft to his back-half that makes him perfect for baby holding.


But, this morning, we had a Poop Foot incident. In his zeal for burying his poop, he stepped right in it. Before he could leave the bathroom-- because that would have been a disgusting disaster--I swooped him up and brought him to the sink to wash his baby poopy paw.

But he resisted! My normally Moosh cat became a crazed beast and scratched rips in my shirt and right into my back!


Of course, as soon as he was washed and I released him, he returned to his normal state of Moosh. But, I think I learned a lesson about the changeable nature of cats, when paw washing is involved.

No comments: