Sunday, November 9, 2008

Amber & Kitty Profile: Pickles

Amber & readers have met Pickles before, and you know about his love of wrassling, but did you also know that he is getting in his adult teeth although his baby teeth haven't fallen out yet? Sharky! I tried to take a photo, but this is all that came out.

He's sure wiggly.

Pickles is a La Perm which means he has crazy curly fur, especially on his chest and tail. It looks like it needs to be brushed, but it's just super curly! And his eyebrow and cheek whiskers are super curly and weird, too. He's grown alot since he came to live with me, but he still has four white socks on tiny baby paws. And he's nowhere near as big as Kevin...yet.


And he has such adorable pink lips and bright yellow eyes.


Photo by James

Pickles likes playing, eating wet food (preferably chicken), jumping on Woody under the covers, and hiding in the cat condo until his brother comes by and then pouncing.

Photo by James

Pickles doesn't like getting his nails trimmed, being brushed or any other activities that involve holding still. I think Pickles is going to be huge when he grows up. He's getting very cuddly; he comes over for rubs just as much as he does to chew on me these days. He has an adorable curious expression-- all of life is still such a wonder. I wonder what I did to deserve such a special baby boy kitty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Kitty profiles. Maybe when I get back from Egypt you can profile the kitty I bring back: Nipples of the Prophet.

CRD said...

I can't really tell the difference between Pickles and Woody.