Thursday, November 6, 2008

Amber & Exhaustion

I am pooped. After my twelve (13.5 with travel) hour Monday work day, a grueling week of cranks and a to-do list as long as Rip Van Winkle's beard, and election anxiety, I am just exhausted. I am taking tomorrow off from work to:

1. Bring Ginger to see Dr. Schaubhut.

(Photo by James )

He's very snorty and sometimes, after intense play, gets a little wheezy. I think it might be the nasal polyp which Dr. Schaubhut had suggested.

2. Doing laundry.


Now, more dirty laundry than ever.

3. Grocery shopping. I got no food, except six boxes of quinoa. (Did you see this NY Times article?)

4. Resting. My first chakra is really glad to just have some time at home to rest. I like my apartment, but don't get to spend much time there lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're getting a rest day, but it sounds pretty errand packed. Georgie G has minor surgery earlier this week to remove two lumps (Vet: "George is at a lumpy age." I was comforted by this) and is recovering well, though he's no fan of the flashlight collar. Love you.