Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Amber & Egyptian News

James and Alisa return to America today after an Egyptian adventure. Welcome home, friends! While we eagerly await their return, James sends several items of news to precede his arrival.


1. Egyptian kitties grow very large from eating falafel.

James claims to be bringing one back which he named Nipples of the Prophet. I somehow doubt it... at least I doubt that Alisa let him name it that.



2. James and Alisa are engaged!

James presented her with this adorable tablet, made by the multi-talented Other Kevin at sunrise on top of Mount Sinai.

3. James follows the engagement announcement by saying, "Then when I got down off the mountain I had diarrhea and fainted, though I believe the two events were totally unrelated."

4. Lastly, James says the pyramids were the most boring part of the trip. He promises to explain more later, but in the meantime I am shocked! They seem so exciting!

So, so much scoopy news!

1 comment:

CRD said...

I love it when you blog about diarrhea.