Monday, November 24, 2008

Amber & Rip Van Tiggy Winkle

I slept alot yesterday. I guess I was recovering from standing outside in the cold from 9 am until after 7 pm on Friday and Saturday and being peppy and friendly as part of my contribution to the Festive Garden Plantbuilding Show. Or, maybe, now that I have an abundance of cats, my furry beast instincts to hibernate started to overtake my human instinct to shop in late November?

Anyhow, I woke up at 10:30 and fed the cats. Then, I went back to sleep until 2:30. At that time, I showered and dressed and had a bagel. Then, I did some housecleaning and spent some time with kitties until my dinner at 5:30 pm. After dinner, I took a brief nap from 7 until 9 at which point I put on pajamas and went back to sleep.
Oddly, I am still tired today.

Now, where did I burry those acorns...?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude! I'm glad you're getting your rest, but you scared the crap out of me when I read Rip as R.I.P. Yah! Geez. Phew. OK, heart rate returning to normal. With a certain kitty George recovering (well, but it's still recovery) from a toe amputation last week, I guess I'm especially on edge.

CRD said...

This sounds like an awesome day. But really, what do I know? I'm in Canada in November.

Anonymous said...

Your cozy Sunday sounds nice to me.

CRD: I thought Canada was closed for the season.

Anonymous said...

For all the sleep you were getting, I wasn't getting any. :( I'm exhausted and I want to sleep with kittens too. :P