Monday, November 3, 2008

Amber & Contingency Plans

I love having two plus two cats. Yes, the kittens are a little nutty, and, yes, they have chewed through many wires causing my personal electronic devices much trouble, and, yes, they did bring ailments into the house that resulted in Woody having Schaubhut-deemed-unnecessary dental surgery, but have you heard about all of the boys snuggling on the couch together?

There's one catch I have to deal with right away: What do we do when the Cloverfield Monster comes?In the old plan, I loaded Tiggy and Woody into the larger Sherpa and jumped on my bike and head for the GWB. Having seen the movie, I know he'll spend a fair amount of time making his way up here from lower Manhattan, so I have a pretty good chance... if I can find my tire pump.

But with two plus two, do I cram all of the buddies into one bag? Or can I pedal with two bags?

Maybe I need to get a sidecar?
That's sure going to be a pain getting up and down the stairs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to spray for moths again, so I have three kitties to move for a weekend. It's a pain.

CRD said...

Where do I go? I thought I packed up Zach and the STRAIGHT TALK VHS and went to KRW's?