Friday, October 31, 2008

Amber & Wrassling

You met Pickles when the Welcome Wagon came to welcome his wagon to my home. After even just seeing Jimmy's photos, some people remarked that Pickles looked a little crazy.

It might be the curly hair (La Perm) or the crazy irregular whiskers. Or it might be that he is.

Every morning, we start out our day by wrassling.

Pickles usually wins. Can you see his tiny baby cat fang? He's very gentle, and it's just play wrassling, but the intensity of his craziness usually triumps and I retreat.


Can you see the crazy just oozing out of those adorable bug eyes?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super damn cutie!!!

But isn't it cheating to do a cute picture post and NOT have a picture of Jackie Mason?

Anonymous said...

I want to know what the four kitties are dressed up like for Halloween. H is dressed up as a lion, which is a big cat. This morning she turned to me on the train and said, "I'm a lion -- and you're a giraffe." So that's what I am. I like it. xoxo

CRD said...

You should dress the pusses as Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow, & Dorothy. Also, morning wrassle is SO popular with kitties, but elusive for photographers. Nice work.