Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Amber & Anniversaries

How is it that I missed the one year anniversary of my christening as a blogger? Luckily, my epic two-day meeting ending 50 minutes early so I could come out and catch up on CRD's commemoration over at Internals Plural.

7,694 visits from 2,861 visitors shows me some people think my content is compelling enough that they come back for more! We're not nearly as international as CRD's audience though, with only 84 countries represented. The top ten were:
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Canada
4. Australia
5. Germany
6. Italy
7. India
8. Colombia
9. France
10. Turkey

Hee hee! Turkey sent 22 visitors from 11 cities-- most of whom were sorely disappointed when they realized I was not the Amber whose photos they were looking for.

Direct referrals made up 22% of my overall traffic (that's you, fan who bookmarked me!). Googling puff coats brough 99 people here over the last year. This one's for you, puff coat fans!



Since you've stuck with me for a year, it's time I revealed my true identity. I'm this guy.


I iz in yur Intnets blogging up yur day.

5 comments:

ALH said...

Kevin wanted to comment on this, but he couldn't.

CRD said...

I sure can comment. What a lovely post! And a great concept! And Kitty picture!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Hooray for comments!

Anonymous said...

I literally LOLed at that photo of you! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment a few days ago, but Typeface wouldn't let me. Happy Anniversary!