Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Amber & Summer Memories

Remember when Amy, David and Young Miss Hazel came to the Garden for an event I dare not mention lest it show up in the blogroll of my Vice President of Deciduous Trees?

This is what it looked like then.

David and Hazel are enjoying the grass and clapping.

Remember how, on that same day, I gave Young Miss Hazel a poncho that I had crafted?

This is what that looks like now.

Remember how I had to work the event, planting bulbs around the stage? And how it was wicked hot and miserable that day? This is what that looked like.
You may not remember, unless you were there, that Young Miss Hazel Bee enjoyed her first lollipop on that day. This is how incredibly cute that was.
Sigh. Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great blog entry this is! love it. it's got a little bit of everything.

CRD said...

I do not remember this at all. But it sounds nice.