Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amber & Crossing the Line, Unappologetically

I am a crazy cat lady, clearly. I have, in 2008, embraced my master status. In fact, instead of "Don't temp fate, in 2008," or the later addition "Being home is great, in 2008," my resolution for the year should have been, "It's never too late, for more cats in 2008."

As a celebration of my new appreciation of my inner (and outer) cat-lady, all I want for Christmas this year is the Meow Town Treehouse Hideaway.

I learned from this website that not having one makes me a bad cat owner.

"Active cats need a safe place to climb and play, and the Kitty Treehouse provides everything kitty needs to have fun."

They need the Kitty Treehouse in order to have fun. I almost let them have fun just chewing on wires and chasing their tails. Tragedy averted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jesus! Don't buy that.

CRD said...

I secretly think you're a bad person for not already owning this.

Who needs to spend money on people food and toilet paper? Get this!

ALH said...

I'm not going to buy it! YOU, my friends who want me to be a good kitty mommy, are going to buy it for me!

ALH said...

Maybe you didn't notice that it has a hammock?