Monday, May 19, 2008

Amber & Day Off

Yesterday was my Day Off. It was really, really nice to sleep in (Tiggy waited until 7:30 to wake me), make the weekend morning coffee run, and just sit.

Woody spent most of the day next to me, or on my lap. We watched Point Break together, and Woody let me know he didn't think it was very good by dozing off for most of it.

Then, in the afternoon, Kevin came up to visit. We mostly sat with Boo Boo Kitty, and then went to Nuñez to buy a toilet brush, Ook hooks, and a broom. Special thanks to Kevin for hanging stuff on the walls and helping our apartment feel more homey.

Then, in the evening, Woody and I watched some Doctor Who and snuggled.

Kevin thought his incision was healing nicely, despite his spitfire. He's do for stitches out on Tuesday!

2 comments:

CRD said...

What a great day! I wish I had shared it with you. God Bless, Days Off.

Rancilio said...

Did you consider: Ambersand for your blog name?