Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Amber & Pulling a Kevin


Kevin has this cool thing about him where he can make his knee pop out of joint. He can't do it on demand, and it's excrutiatingly painful, but still. Way cool.


So this morning, I decided to be way cool just like Kevin. Coming down the steps to the D train, I managed to step wrong and felt my knee sort of scrape against itself. And then I couldn't straighten out my leg. When I got on the train, I laid down on the bench on my side and straightened it out. Fun!


Now, I'm totally pulling a Woody and limping.


I am such a copy cat.


P.S. Note the new feature added today over on the right, TIGGY OF THE WINK. She deserves a little spotlight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the knee illustration, but I don't think that what is happening to either of us is a patellar dislocation. My serial dislocation is definitely some kind of ligamenty thing happening on the side of my knee.

And, also, that is a very nice Tiggy.