Friday, May 16, 2008

Amber & Spitfires

The vet was right. Woody is a spitfire.
This morning, he seemed pretty ouchy. We had been doing physical therapy where I flex his leg and then wait for him to extend it, and then flex it again. I had been trying to guide him into extending it, but he resists and I'm not sure how hard to pull. So, he was reclined on the bathroom floor when I went in to take my shower. I closed him in the bathroom with me, thinking, ladies and gentlemen, where could a cat go in a bathroom?

Imagine my surprise when suddenly he was in the shower with me. He was wearing his collar and it started to fill up with water, risking potential drowning.

This will give you the general idea, only imagine a collar on him and a bare back half.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohno! oh that just made me laugh out loud. What the freak did you do?

ALH said...

Well, unfortunately, I didn't have my digital camera in the shower with me(or else I wouldn't have had to use the stock photo of "wet cat"). I grabbed my towel and swooped him up, carefully, making sure not to grab his boo boo leg. The towel was key to keeping me from getting clawed to bits, and to drying him off. He was sure unhappy. I wasn't thrilled when I then had to use the furry towel to dry myself either.