Monday, May 5, 2008

Amber & Goals

I have set five small, quality-of-life-related goals for the week.
They are as follows.

1. Take my daily vitamin.
I tend to use my daily vitamin as more of a weekly vitamin. This week, I am going to take one every morning with my oatmeal. So that I don't forget, I have put the vitamin bottle inside the oatmeal canister.

2. Do yoga twice a day.
I had been really good about this, but then I got tired. I have been skipping the morning yoga in favor of sleeping in or deep conditioning my hair. That, as we know, is really just robbing Petermeyer to pay Paulbeason.

3. Knit daily.
Knitting is relaxing and something I can do while watching programs or spending time with Woody. My current project is a scarf for my mom for Mother's Day. Originally, it was for Christmas, but, luckily, with global warming, she can wear it year-round.


4. Eat well.
I've been thinking about what I eat and it sucks. I just mailed my check to join my local CSA (which uses the same farm as Kevin & Diana's) but I am really going to make a point of eating better this week. I am going to start with a nicoise salad for dinner tonight.


5. Blog.
It's good for me, and for you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful goals, all.

Anonymous said...

You're Amb(er)itious.

Anonymous said...

Did you have the salad? Was it tasty?

Anonymous said...

My new goals are every day:
1) kiss the kitties
2) do 782 deep knee bends

ALH said...

Kevin: I did have the salad but not with fresh tuna. I got scared of "searing" at the last minute. It was still real delicious.