Thursday, August 27, 2009

Amber & Birthday Treats



Diana made a delicious ice cream terrine with layers of rhubarb frozen yogurt, Italian plum sorbet and peach sorbet. It is frakking delicious!

Holy crap, Diana. You are amazing.

[Update 11:37 pm: I added these photos to show a) that Kevin was not bored by the terrific terrine, but rather with my photojournalistic intrusion...

...b) what a joyous and lovely laugh Diana has...

...c) it was a birthday celebration, and d) I can fill up my cheeks like a squirrel does but with air instead of nuts.]

[P.S. Don't I look oddly like Woody Allen in that shot? Look at the eyebrows.]

5 comments:

Alison said...

Someone in that picture looks very unimpressed.

Or maybe just awed into stunned silence?

The world may never know.

Alison said...

Well, fine then. I take it back.

This is amazing Journalism.

CRD said...

I am so sad I missed this. We had pistachio ice cream for dessert. It was exciting at the time.

Amy said...

Did Diana make the various frozen treats? If so, WOW. If not, WOW and where does one purchase rhubarb fro yo? xo

ALH said...

Oh, she made all three layers alright. That's how she rolls, kitchen queen style. It was amazingly delicious. I thought about it while I ate my congee this morning.