Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Amber & They Grow Them Big

Earlier today, a professional colleague sent this photographic evidence that the diet of sour dough bread really spurs growth in the pigeons in San Francisco.


That pigeon is practically man-sized. Maybe I need to worry less about the ape revolution and more about a winged rebellion?  It has happened before, after all...  and near San Francisco, no less.

Think feathered friends are just too small to be menacing?  Just ask 'Tippi' Hedren what it's like to be smooched in an unfriendly way by a seagull.  (Especially if that seagull is a smoker.)


Still not convinced beaked buddies are your worst nightmare?  Watch the darn movie.  Or just watch this quick summary in less than two minutes.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I've seen that movie many times. I have also been to Bodega Bay many times. I was never attacked by birds, but rather my own hand which would not stop making me eat salt water taffy from this place: http://www.yelp.com/biz/patricks-of-bodega-bay-bodega-bay