Monday, April 19, 2010

Amber & Favorite Places

Birthday girl Tiggy Winkle, who doesn't look at day over seven although she's just reached her twelfth year, loves the River House just as much as I do.  Sure, she likes all the extra space and takes advantage of it to be as far as possible from her meddlesome brothers, but laying outside in the sun may be her favorite activity ever-- even more favorite than chest rubs.


Look at her soaking up the sun and squinting with joy!  I look forward to fulfilling TeeDub's birthday wishes again this summer.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Is the Caladryl for her?

Does it give her pink fur?

What color does she prefer?

I'll stop now.

ALH said...

That is actually evidence that she stole my chair. I had been eaten alive by mosquitos. But she was so adorably squinty and enjoying the sun so much that I just sat on the ground next to her.

Kevin said...

I like her fancy jewelry too.