Monday, March 24, 2008

Amber & German Marketing

On Saturday, I went to a very fun Spring Craft Shindig at Diana's house. In addition to egg dying and pom-pom chick making, there were olives, homemade bread, cheeses, beet salad and a cake in the shape of a lamb. Diana has nice friends and it was a fun time. I am so incredibly happy to be back in New York.

At the party, I learned from Diana's teaching friend, Jen, that the reason why bunnies lay eggs is German Marketing. I was confused both by this explanation and by the fact that Jen thought bunnies laid eggs, but it was educational nonetheless.

CRD made this chick, who, like CRD has long, long legs. He's going to be all drumstick when he grows up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Isn't CRD all grown up already?
2. When you say he's going to be "all drumstick" - is that a compliment?
3. Next time I see CRD, should I say "Hey, you're looking all drumstick!" or "You got all drumstick on that!" - would that be helpful?