Thursday, April 17, 2008

Amber & Kitty Mystery

Kitties are tapped into what Jimmy calls Kitty Mystery of Life. Chances are you've witnessed Kitty Mystery. You're sitting on the couch with your cat and it hears a noise and goes dashing off into who knows where. Your cat is dreaming and running in place, but what is he thinking about? Kitty Mystery.

Here is the Kitty Mystery of Yesterday:

How did THIS cat

(photo by Jimmy)

manage, while in his resty den, to move his glass of water into his food bowl?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Telekinesis? Like Carrie?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and two questions:

1. What kind of lunch container are you shopping for?

2. What makes those cherry trees so sad that they weep?

ALH said...

It was really quite a remarkable Kitty Mystery. You can't tell from the photo, but there is still about two inches of water in the glass, and there is food in the dish. The resty den was also completely dry-- nothing was spilled.

ALH said...

1. I don't know what kind of lunch container I should get. Not Nalgene; I like my hormones the way they are. I need something to put my one-pot leftovers in to bring for lunch. Like Tuperware, but maybe better for the environment?

2. I think the saddest part of the cherries is that, after this weekend's peak blossoms, they will be gone. Or, sooner if it's super windy. It's amazingly beautiful. I encourage people to visit this weekend to see them in their sad glory.

CRD said...

My question is why is it taking you so long to read the Patrica Marx book?

CRD said...

Also, you are the top result for "Amber Corny" in my book!

ALH said...

I don't know what you are talking about CRD. I totally already reviewed that book and have started a new one.

Anonymous said...

This is too adorable and it seems almost impossible for a cat to do. Hmm...it truly is a mystery.