Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Amber & Tina Fey

One of the nicest things anyone ever said to me was when Kevin told me that Shane told him that he thought that if they ever made a movie of my life I should be portrayed by Tina Fey. I was horribly flattered. I definitely think no one plays depressive anxiety as well as Tina, and I love watching 30 Rock on hulu.com.

However, Tina's recent casting in the film Baby Mama shows gives me concern. Since I do not want babies or to be a mama (and I even thought it was spelled momma!), I wonder if she would now bring too much baggage to the role-- and by baggage I mean diaper bags, strollers, and breast pumps.

Still, she does have good flippy hair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libel! That link is so not me.

ALH said...

How do you know THAT Kevin didn't tell me what Shane said. Huh?

Geez. Presumptuous.

CRD said...

I totally went to the False Kevin's blog and was bored to tears and then was so confused that I didn't know Real Kevin at all.

Tears.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen those American Express ads featuring Tina Fey? She's a mom in real life, not just on the silver screen. I don't see any reason to rethink the compliment.

CRD: Dry those tears!