Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Amber & Intersecting Universes

I love Jimmy. When I moved to Madisonwisconsin, Jimmy was just starting school and he made a bunch of new friends. I got to know those friends through Jimmy's photos and his stories, but it was as though they existed in a separate Friend Universe since I had never actually met them.


I met two of his friends in Cyberspace when Jimmy convinced me to join Facebook and Kirk and Stella became my Facebook Friends. (Superpoke!) It was nice to know them, or at least know what books Stella was reading and how many ladies Kirk was dating, but last night I really met them-- over ramen noodles.


(Photos by Jimmy, of course)


I liked them both alot, although Stella was much more miniature than I expected and Kirk was much more tea-totalling. Friends are pretty awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

ALH said...

From the ghost of Molly Bloom

...and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower...

Or was it the ghost of Kate Bush?