Thursday, April 3, 2008

Amber & Mooses


I am very disappointed this morning. The photography class that I wanted to send Jimmy to is sold out. It was going to be a Moose Adventure. From the class description...

For the past several years, each spring Michael Reichmann has traveled to Algonquin Provincial Park in North-Central Ontario, Canada, to photograph moose. In April and May the Moose come out of the deep woods to lick the salt used to keep the highway open during the winter. This means that on some days, there are as many as a dozen or more moose easily photographable from the highway. Some are at a distance, requiring the use of long lenses, while others can be so close that they walk across the road right in front of your car.
I love Mooses and Jimmy loves photography, so what could have been more perfect? He could go, and I could look at his photos afterward. Maybe next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay. I'll do like I do every spring. I just go into Central Park in my thong and top hat, and hide in the bushes and photograph mooses.

CRD said...

I like moose and flying squirrel.

Anonymous said...

I shot a moose once.